Sunday, December 13, 2009

devil's pawn

good god, the day when my damn phone freaks the hell out of me has finally come.

while i acknowledge its necessities, i was so much happier when i didn't have one. it was peaceful and whenever i felf like talking with my friends, i would happily dialed their numbers and they mine. and whenevr they called, i would answer (sometimes there was no choice since we didn't have caller id, but i would happily answer whenever they do).

but i don't anymore now. not since i got my stupid mobile. some persistent people just somehow didn't get the message when i didn't answer their call after they called for so many times in between 10minutes or so. it's so terrorising. whatever did i ever do to her to mmake her terrorising me like that? haven't i explained enough? was it really my fault that she didn't understand the subject because she only showed up twice throughout the entire lesson? haven't i ask her to come to class whenever i bumped into her?

i'm so frightened to even look at my own mobile phone now. i'm afraid and i know that she will call. i tried to ignore but it has reached to the point where i can no longer ignore the calls and smses. i have explained to her what i know and it's up to her to memorise or do something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home