Sunday, May 31, 2009

it has come

it's inevitable. i have always known that. the time has come for me to really let go.

i have no regret that i did what i did. if i could do it all over again, i would still do the same thing. and i chose to believe in you. i did back then and i still do now.

it was and still is the most beautiful thing that has ever come into my life. it's like i finally understood what the fuss is all about when poets sing high praise over this.


you brought so much happiness and joy into my life. you taught me a great deal about things in life. you always gave me strength and courage when i needed. you supported me. you cared for me. you always believed in me. and i know that i had your love back then. i know that there'll always be a place for me in your heart, just as there'll be for you in mine.
i am what i am today, partly because of you. and for all these beautiful memories and experiences, i thank you.

if we were to meet again someday, i know i would be able to give you a sincere happy smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home