Tuesday, November 07, 2006

angel

sigh..allrite..i'm going to write about this friend of mine...i refer to him as angel cos he really is almost like an angel for me..yep, in other word i am dedicating this entry for him..ehem..i think he should be honoured..uh well anyway, when did i actually first meet him?hm..i'm not so sure but i think it was last year..suddenly i just saw this short guy (sorry angel, but that was what came to my mind when i saw you..i really couldn't help it) at a house that i lived on with my mates..well, my housemate invited him..and he stayed over night numerous time..almost every night i think..hm..then i was introduced to him naturally..but we didn't quite hit it off right at the first time..then i think it was after he came to my school library with me that we got close..he made me laugh during the whole journey back from school to our house..such a funny guy really..then later angel and i-each of us- rented a room at an old hag's house..only during our stay there then i realised that both of us are sagittarians..oh my, no wonder we really hit it off..sigh..he came to my rescue each time that old hag bothering me..he bought me food..he listened to me whining..he encouraged me..he cared for me when i fell sick and sigh many more things! i was so touched really..i mean he is the first guy to do such things, other than those in my family of course...he really is a nice guy..hm..somehow, i kinda miss him..but don't get me wrong, there is no spark between us..no such feelings between us really..we are just...friends..good one i hope..

well, we don't stay together now cos he got his job in the east while my school is in the west..but we are still in contact though..we chatted on msn hours ago..he told me he couldn't keep his job cos his company cannot get a work permit for him..so he got to look for another company that can be a sponsor for him to get a work permit..sigh...really a poor thing..he's been down with his luck recently..but never mind angel, i am sure God will send a real angel to rescue you..just don't give up yet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home